Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A suggestion for people making enquiries

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljcox

On several occasions, I have found enquiries in these forums asking essentially the same question (or a related question) that has been asked previously.

So I suggest that before you post an enquiry, do a keyword search for the topic in order to see if the subject has been discussed previously.

Len

thats true also location comes in handy. esp if asking for component suppliers. I know of a few in the UK but none anywhere else.

Also an overview of the project and not just the specific problem can lead to more suitable solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back