Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A small alarm project help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Hello Friends,

I want to build an alarm circuit which can generate sound like police (High and low) and second a plain beep sound. And a switch which can toggle this sound as required.

So i want two sounds :

1)police
2)High beep

I have following things in my lab :

IC : CD4060 ,CD4063.
TRANSISTORS : BC547 ,BC337 ,BC558 [PNP]..
SPEAKER : 8 ohms

And I have complete resistor and capacitor packages.

I want to run on 8v or 12v dc power supply ?

Thanks in advance !

[mod edit: This post has been edited, I have remove exclamation marks and capitals. Please take your time when creating posts, try to fully explain what you need and where you are stuck. This will ensure you will get help from other members.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide me the schematics as I deserve !

As you deserve? Oh yes sir, let me get right on it.

Try a Google of two tone warbler circuit. Consider circuits like these.

Many people in this forum have bent over backwards trying to help you with what has become an unending list of request. Maybe it is about time you started to learn on your own? You do not deserve anything. You will take what you get and like it.

Ron

Why doesn't Yusuf use Google SEARCH for information and Google IMAGES for schematics like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back