Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a simple ultrasonic piezo driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazysignguy

I am having trouble finding a source for a simple ultrasonic driver for a 5 Mhz piezo. I am involved in cavitation research and really need to make an adjustable ultrasonic frequency generator . They sell them for way too much money. I have no funding. Help from smart people is humbly requested.

Java and ip adresses?
I don't quite have that level of understanding. My (belated) uncle wrote a book on java. I tried reading it once. Although I do really like the picture of tesla that you chose.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry, posted this in the wrong thread :p

I think it's time for bed.... :rolleyes:

Maybe you could post a link to the piezo data sheet and one of the drivers??

Without the current and voltage needed for the piezo it is hard to recommend something.

It was definitely 22v current I don't remember but I can look it up. Actually the voltage was listed as 220v however that seems improbable
catalog listing is 2100 (pf) capacitance, 5 (Mhz) frequency, and 4 ohms resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back