Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A remarkable night! (or to whom it may concern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Yesterday's evening started normally reading the news and stepping over to the ETO chat.

We had a fairly well flowing talk until I was the only member left in it. (At least I felt that way)

Two members got my special attention because of their inputs which might sound "banal", (find out the English word yourself please. I'm too tired to do that now).

The members were in alphabetical order: Hayato and mvs sarma.

We continued the chat using Skype.

Hayato is a very polite and friendly young man whose father is Japanese and his mother is Brazilian. He is living in Brazilia now and seems to be happy with it. (Whispering: He doesn't want to get married to a latin american woman - all doors open for anglo saxons and other nations.)

We talked about a lot of things including the history of WWII and of course the new competition and came together with the idea to create a canary (co-project) using 555 timers as prescribed. :)

For any potential opponent: Be cautious! Hayato has a very quick understanding and logic analysis.

I also made acquaintance of his mom, who is an utmost friendly person, unpacking her English knowledge just for me.

BTW, I told another chat member that it is the harmony within a family which is decisive for later development. (He didn't believe me. Make your own rime on it.)

The second person was mvs sarma, a well educated man from India who called things by their real names.

Here is his full name in case someone wants to learn it: Malapaka Venkata Subbaraya sarma malapaaka.

He won't be good for the diplomatic corps, neither would I be. :)

He thinks straight forward and never leaves you in doubt about what he means. (same as me) :)

Very much to my regret we had to cancel the video talk this morning because of severe internet problems between India and Thailand.

This night was really stressing having talked from 8 o'clock in the evening until 10 o'clock in the morning.

No wonder I emptied all the 24 cans of beer (my wife had purchased foreseeing the night's "conferences") by daybreak.

I have gained two valuable friends and may we will visit each other some time.

Finally a hint to newcomers in this excellent forum: Don't offer an elder person friendship. Wait patiently until you are offered friendship.

Last not least it is the privilege of elder people to offer friendship.

Truly

Yours Hans

Last edited:
I also found Hayato and MVS Sarma to be interesting people. I'm looking forward to seeing the canary. Will it be yellow like this one?:D
**broken link removed**

BTW, did you mean banal? As in english it means lacking originality, freshness, or novelty.

Mike.

Last edited:
He did say banal...

Two members got my special attention because of their inputs which might sound "banal"

"banal" .... heh-heh and here I thought it was something original that Boncuk perhaps, made up to equate bonuck + anal = banal (a state of mind or charateristic).

"banal" .... heh-heh and here I thought it was something original that Boncuk perhaps, made up to equate bonuck + anal = banal (a state of mind or charateristic).

Shame on you!

"Banal" in German means about the same as small talk without digging into any problems. You might also call if "Larifari".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back