Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A real free energy device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Well guys, they've done it! They've finally invented a free energy machine, and it's so simple!!! For all you people who were convinced it was possible all these years, you'll love to see this! You can do it yourself for about $6, and you get an infinite amount of energy from it!! You can view the entire project **broken link removed**.

Hi,

OH yeah, i tried it and it definitely works. I put x energy in and i got x energy out where x=0. That's 100 percent efficiency :)

Damn it! I knew I was on the right track! :mad:

Just the one way cigarette lighters in Thailand use flint stones! :(

Boncuk

Flicks the switch a few times and scratches the back of my head.... Hey wait a.. You tricked me!

Now to get this sucker up to 88 MPH and we are good to go!

Read the video advice: "THIS WORKS USING MUTUAL INDUCTION up to an hour - if it doesn't work for you, it's probably because your power strip like most modern types has surge protectors, find a different one" Sounds Legit!

Hahaha, I saw that too :D

Actually, before completely dismissing the idea, someone really ought to test this... Always challenge what you think you know :D Remember, it's the little pizza spark that makes the magic work...

I mean piezo. One track mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back