Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A question about xilinx foundation (FPGA's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnaz

Hi

I need to make a digital signal's variable frequency multiplied by four in xilinx foundation software (FPGA's).

Actually I have two input signals which have 90 degrees phase difference form each other. I can xor them to make the frequency twice, but I need to make a digital 90 degrees phase shift to it and xor it again with it's 90 degrees phase shifted signal to reach the four times multiplied frequency.
Or I need to use a monostable to be triggered with each edge of my xored signals, then I can use two of them (one with positive edge trigger and the second with negative edge trigger) and then add their outputs together to reach to the twice frequency?
but is there a way to make that monostable or a counter that counts twice with each edge simply with logical gates and f.f in foundation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back