Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a question about IC packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

samcheetah

i have heard about the PLCC (Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier) package. but is there something called PPCC (Plastic Pin Chip Carrirer).

if it exists or it had existed in the past, was it simillar to PLCC. i havent seen the name PPCC anywhere on the internet but someone told me that there is a package called PPCC. so i wanted to ask u guyz about it.

I kind of doubt that that even existed, I looked around too, and I looked at the Texas instrument website and I didn’t get anything back. They usually show everything even if its obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back