Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A novice question on moving display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapan

Hi friends,

For past couple of weeks I have been trying to make a moving display and going through related threads in this forum. I found www.talkingelectronics.com a very helpful guide in this regard. In a project, it is seen the values of each column are tabled. The values of the columns are buffered from the table through MCU to each column. Now the number of character to be displayed/scrolled depends upon the size of this table. My query is that upto which maximum number of PC I could use in such table. Since the PC of 16F series PIC is in the order of 13 bit and 11 bit is in the LSB, can I go upto 7FFh?

swapan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back