Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a newbie in FPGA asks for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mateushh

Hello!

I am a newbie in this topic, so excuse me, if the topic seems stupid. :wink:

Anyway, if you would help me I'd be grateful!

I would like to implement an i2c interface on an FPGA chip using the Xilinx environment. All I need is a scheme (I mean gates and flip-flops) or a description of such interface in VHDL or Verilog languages. I tried to look for it at Philips website, but all I found was only the shemes that described the idea of the interface.

Do you have any suggestions or ideas? Or mayby you could give me a hint, if it is actually possible or where to start to look for it?

Thanks in advance

Mateush

I think Xilinx has an app note with VDHL and Verilog code for an I2C controller. If you do a search on their web site you should be able to find it; they do make it a bit difficult to find their app notes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back