Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a new system to record to ISD2500 series chipset from Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

masoudk

Hi everybody

A new systam that records music on ISD2500 chipsets (ISD2560-75-90-120) from computer (sound wav files) has come! you can see details on it's website, download a sample program. if you want, you can contact designer to talk about payment and sending
system for you.

visit: **broken link removed**

Last edited:
This is SPAM but it's electronics related so I suppose it's alright.

Posting your email address on an open forum isn't a very sensible thing to do as you run the risk of recieving loads of SPAM yourself.

right after i posted a thread with isd 1110 in the title this one came up. they must search titles for matches

Nigel, a news page would be good for this type of thing. The front page of Electro-Tech could be a snippet of the latest forum posts with a link to visit the full forum page which would take you to Electronic Circuits Projects Diagrams Free >

Underneath the new posts section on the front page, you could run a news area where news items are posted. New products, new electronic developments and other items of interest could then be posted there.

But personally I haven't got an objection to this thread anyway, I was actually quite interested because it's relevant to a project I'm doing.

Brian

No I'm not, but I am doing a project which involves storing and playing music files and hence the thread was of interest to me.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back