Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A giant wireless number button for special needs: Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgini

Dear all

I am a complete novice when it comes to REAL electronics but have a project I'd like to put together with the help of anyone kindly enough to share the knowledge.
I am trying to build a giant number keyboard for someone that has special needs and it needs to be wireless via bluetooth using something like the Bluetooth v2.0 SMD Module found on Sparkfun.com.

The requirments are: To use a piezo transducer as the switch, to use bluetooth so that each switch can be assigned to one number only (so a circuit would be needed for each switch/number.This is because I want 7 people with special needs to be able to press a number each) i.e Numbers 1-7.
All the cosmetics of the keyboard are already being catered for so I'm only looking for a simple (if that's possible) circuit that I can put together myself.

Thanks in advance. Ian

I AM WILLING TO LEARN!!:eek:

Piezo transducer as a switch? That doesn't seem to have anything to do with a keyboard, and what do you mean cosmetics? Do you have a frame for the buttons and buttons made up and are just looking for having the mechanics you have actuate the electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back