Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Forum Suggestion - Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotnet

Hi,

I've been browsing your site for a while and I have to say I'm really impressed - thank you all for you obvious hard work.

I have a few of suggestions which in my opinion might improve the site.

I have found it very difficult to see which posts I have read (especially if the monitor is in a bright room/office) - a different colour would be beneficial.

And the second suggestion, would it be possible to trace, monitor or log the posts visited during a given session e.g. I read a brilliantlly well writtten and articulate article about an op-amp offsetting a diodes 0.6V forward drop (I think in a rectifier circuit) can't remember anything else about the article and the search facility hasn't found it

The last one being, is it possible to have a spell checker albeit a simple one which could be run before submitting

Just a few thoughts
Cheers

Dotnet said:
I have found it very difficult to see which posts I have read (especially if the monitor is in a bright room/office) - a different colour would be beneficial.

And the second suggestion, would it be possible to trace, monitor or log the posts visited during a given session e.g. I read a brilliantlly well writtten and articulate article about an op-amp offsetting a diodes 0.6V forward drop (I think in a rectifier circuit) can't remember anything else about the article and the search facility hasn't found it

[completely wrong statement edited out]

The last one being, is it possible to have a spell checker albeit a simple one which could be run before submitting

I'm tempted to say "use your brain" :p but a lot of posts would clearly benefit from this ;)

We could at least have a "replace" feature that would switch Someone Electro's "wod", "cod", and "shod" into the proper "would", "could" and "should" :lol:

Don't take it the wrong way SE!, I love your very unique style! :lol::p:lol:

Joel Rainville said:
We could at least have a "replace" feature that would switch Someone Electro's "wod", "cod", and "shod" into the proper "would", "could" and "should" :lol:
LOL I would love that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Guys,

Joel, I have add these in. Now all of the "cod" "wod" and "shod" words should be corrected.

I am investigating the spellchecker, i too think it would be a good idea.

Your request about a sort of tracker is not easily done and unfortunately will not be added any time soon. The browser has a similar feature... If you on windows and running ie then hit CTRL-H for the history of visited pages and sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back