Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A different style of Like that I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
A pond forum that I frequent has a like button. When one member likes another members post it is displayed the list of people that liked it It gives people a chance to support a post or poster without reply.

Capture.PNG

A pond forum that I frequent has a like button. When one member likes another members post it is displayed the list of people that liked it It gives people a chance to support a post or poster without reply.

View attachment 73194

It's a bit like AAC's "Thanks" button. It doesn't give the poster any rep or anything, it just tells them that their post was liked. I find it useful.

Matt

It's a bit like AAC's "Thanks" button. It doesn't give the poster any rep or anything, it just tells them that their post was liked. I find it useful. Matt

It is a simple and effective way to express gratitude. No pun intended; I like it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back