Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A Design Competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flightline

I am an neophyte in circuit design and I am trying to obtain a very simple design for a isolation/amplification circuit.

Are they any hobbists that might be recommended for a 15 minute task for a small fee?

I also thought that maybe having a contest with a $100 prize might be fun for everyone involved and generate some website traffic. Is this ever done? My biggest problem is that I do not know what is junk and what is good. I had one well meaning gentleman design a circuit for me that cost me $30 alone in blown parts before two great guys here pointed out it would never work...

Thank you for your time!

Here's the problem. Designing a circuit is one thing, getting it to work is another. Getting it to meet your requiremnents is a whole other ball of wax. This kind of thing cannot be done cheaply. That you would even think that it was reasonable or feasible positively amazes me. If there happens to be a noble soul with a known working circuit that happens to meet your requiremnents then congratulations because you've just won the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back