Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

a/d conversion on pic 16F737

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavi

doing a water tank project programmed in mplab and need to use an a/d converter so when a pot (substitue for water level) is turned the output can be shown using a set of linked leds (all on = pot fully off and all off pot fully on) intially then with an lcd display please let me know if you have any usefully info on how to set this up or any useful website as i have the data sheet but having not used this feature before i am looking for a more detailed explaination.thanx

Last edited:
do u have some code examples of adc conversion for the pic 16F737 and how to set it up to turn on an led diaplay using a variable voltage supply between 0-5v to act as the water level cos i have set up adcon0 and adcon1 to what i think i need but then im not sure how to set up the go/done part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back