Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A bit more derbyshire music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Here's some more of my daughter's music, this time from a six piece band called 'Jumblesale Gypsies'

Many of the tracks tell the continuing saga of 'Dave The Space Marine' and 'Darren The Cat'.

I'm not too fussed on "Dave was a Space Marine", but I like "Darren" quite a lot actually!

Where do they record and play their stuff Nigel?

Brian

Brian Hoskins said:
I'm not too fussed on "Dave was a Space Marine", but I like "Darren" quite a lot actually!

Where do they record and play their stuff Nigel?

That was recorded at Donut Studios, Chesterfield - recording engineers were Melissa (my daughter) and Charlie (mostly drummer in this band, but guitarist with Melissa in another band). They are both OCN qualified recording engineers - Charlie did the course this year, Melissa did it the year before.

The only gig this band have done was at MusicX last July (which is where they were put together). Logistically it's difficult with six members, none of whom can drive.

Nigel Goodwin said:
That was recorded at Donut Studios, Chesterfield - recording engineers were Melissa (my daughter) and Charlie (mostly drummer in this band, but guitarist with Melissa in another band). They are both OCN qualified recording engineers - Charlie did the course this year, Melissa did it the year before.

The only gig this band have done was at MusicX last July (which is where they were put together). Logistically it's difficult with six members, none of whom can drive.
So nice to see that she is into Music too.

wish Nigel & his family and the elctro-tech members a Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back