Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9volt Ni-MH battery charger circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all them foreigners blueroom =) They teach them to be polite in their English classes =>

Maybe Indian teachers spank, whip or shoot students who do not say, "Sir".

I'm not sure if anyone here watches SouthPark but there was an episode that made fun of the whole Pokemon epidemic when it was peaking a few years back here in the US. The Japanese were using the toy line to brainwash the kinds into becoming an Army so they could take over the US. The adults caught on and confronted the Japanese and every time the Americans were like "You guys are evil you're trying to take over our country" The Japanese just kept saying, oh we have such small <genitals> you have such big <genitals> we are so envious. I'll let you guess what word they used. The Americans were placated because of the ego strokeing and politeness. Same general concept, although I do hope our Indian friends aren't actually trying to take over =) Just carving their own niche, and a whole lot of please and thank you sirs aren't gonna hurt =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back