Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

9v inverter frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

donniegunz

Hi Guys,
I just bought a 9v inverter and was curious if any of you knew how to change the output frequency. The story is: it is a 9VDC in 120VAC out inverter with a frequency of 4kHZ. I would like to be able to step down the frequency in intervals (e.g. 1000kHZ, 100HZ, 10HZ, 1HZ). I am not using this for any specific application so you guys can be as creative as you like. I am just using this as a learning opportunity. Thanks in advance.

To step down the frequency you would have to increase the inductance (hence physical size, weight and cost, in general) of the switcher inductor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back