Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

93C series eeprom programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfather

Hello all

I want a free simple programmer for 93C series eeprom if possible
that works. I need it to read SMD 93C series eeprom using a SOIC clip. I'm in the UK.

I built a few programmers that don't work. I was considering buying a Willem 4.0 programmer

PLEASEEEEEE, give me a simple free programmer if possible or help in building one!!

Don't tell me to go to that site:
unless you know where I can purchase a working one cheap in the UK.

Thanks

golfather said:
Hello all

I want a free simple programmer for 93C series eeprom if possible
that works. I need it to read SMD 93C series eeprom using a SOIC clip. I'm in the UK.

I built a few programmers that don't work. I was considering buying a Willem 4.0 programmer

PLEASEEEEEE, give me a simple free programmer if possible or help in building one!!

Don't tell me to go to that site:
unless you know where I can purchase a working one cheap in the UK.

Well that site contains loads of working ones, an EEPROM programmer is a very simple device - basically just an I2C interface and some PC software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back