Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

900 kHz using clapp oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxusernamexxx

please help me with the design of a clapp oscillator, oscillating at 900 kHz. the output peak to peak voltage should have a minimum value of 3 volts peak to peak. i attached the schematic. and i am not quite sure what should be the values of the circuit components. please help..thanks
the attachment is the schematic of the circuit.it uses a 1402 transistor. RFC is the radio frequency choke.
please help me with the design. i need it for my project. thanks

Attachments

• schematic.JPG
    schematic.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,738
it is used as an oscillator for my AM transmitter..and its quite hard for me to design it.. please help me with the values of my resistors, capacitors and inductor.. yes its a school assignment and its nearly due..thanks for the help..

sorry, i am null in RLC circuits.

@erosennin
I liked the way you said "Go to ******* Google instead of waisting others time !"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back