Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89s52 isp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,
I am doing a project on AT89s52 and want to build a isp using serial port.
As we know we can build a ISP using parallel port and MOSI,MISO,SCK lines.
Can anyone tell me whether i can build a isp using serial port, MAX 232 and RX-TX pins of AT89s52.
Attaching a schematic png.
If this schematic does not work then please tell me if by keeping momentory switch and ISP switch(for programming and run mode) in the schematic can i go for parallel port as shown in the second schematic(where switches are not shown).

Schematic of autoisp is welcome.

Attachments

• AUTOISP..png
    AUTOISP..png
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • parallel..png
    parallel..png
    31 KB · Views: 3,025
Hi friends,
I am doing a project on AT89s52 and want to build a isp using serial port.
As we know we can build a ISP using parallel port and MOSI,MISO,SCK lines.
Can anyone tell me whether i can build a isp using serial port, MAX 232 and RX-TX pins of AT89s52.
Attaching a schematic png.
If this schematic does not work then please tell me if by keeping momentory switch and ISP switch(for programming and run mode) in the schematic can i go for parallel port as shown in the second schematic(where switches are not shown).

Schematic of autoisp is welcome.

Plz need it immediately..

Google search for DASA avr programmer. It is a bit-bang serial port programmer. Avrdude supports this programmer.
Some versions of avrdude will support 89S51 and 89S52. You will need to use the correct version of avrdude WITH the correct avrdude.conf file!

Attachments

• avr_dasa.png
    avr_dasa.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 5,112
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back