Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89S52 codes meaning used in RFID based security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

amithundia

I am making a project based on rfid security system, surfing through net I got a similar project with circuit diagram and assembly language codes which are for Atmel 89s52.But i am inable to understand the codes and so the actual working. Can you plz guide me how to proceed with the project or should i leave working on it.
plz thanks in advance.:(

Well...

Well I hope it is easy...

Please mention - you are working on RFID tags or RFID Card...

Secondly...

Does that circuit contains the IC U2270B ... it is the ic meant for RFID transceiver made by Atmel...

Regards,

Simran..:)

Thanks for mailing instantly.
I am working on RFID tags.
the circuit uses AT89s52 microcontroller
IC DS 1307 I think it act as oscillator
IC4 MAX232
What is difference in RFID tag and cards And does it affect my project.
Also i do not know about IC U2270B.

LCD 16*2
keyboard and AT24C08 IC

Rfid

hey I am a final year engg. student .I am luking 4ward to take up "RFID security system" as my final year project .
but am unable to understand some part of the circuit operation.
Can you plzz help me out. Possibly if you mail me , how the circuit works.
my mail ID-rahul.medhi@gmail.com

I have attached the circuit daigram.

Attachments

• security.gif
    security.gif
    49.8 KB · Views: 3,365
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back