Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkim100

Banned
Just curious, why does the number of my postings never budge, in thge little window beside my name/picture. its been the same number for quite some time, no matter the number of postings I make.
Doesnt really matter tho....just curious.

Last edited:
It's 133 now, post another see if it moves.

Are you sure the number isn't moving? You can't go by looking at your old posts because the number is updated everywhere with each post. Even if you go back and find your first post, it will still say 133 at the moment.

I thing signatures work the same way.

I'm not saying that this is the case here but if you post crap then your post count will go down as the moderator removes your crappy posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back