Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tearoffear

where can i find the best compiler(sorry no Warez requests here) , programmer circuit schematic for 8051 and the best source of examples,circuits etc.

Edited by Mod

I think you can use metalink assembler for 8051 which is free.Also you can find many free assembler by googling.But I dont think you can get a free c compiler.

tearoffear said:
Sorry for warez request, thanks for your help. And one more question; which compiler is the best.

'Best' is only a personal opinion, so there's no 'best' compiler, or 'best' anything else - just what individuals consider their own 'best'.

I use ASM51 from metalink for programming in assembler, like already told it's free.
If you can find RL51 (relocater) you can break your code in several (reusable) modules to create a library for common things (math, I²C, keypad, LCD module, ...) so you don't have to embed it in all your projects.

There is a free evaluation version of the Keil C compiler. Only limited to 2K code. So for small programms no problem.

Both works fine but if it's the best I don't know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back