Status
Not open for further replies.

tearoffear

where can i find the best compiler(sorry no Warez requests here) , programmer circuit schematic for 8051 and the best source of examples,circuits etc.

Edited by Mod

I think you can use metalink assembler for 8051 which is free.Also you can find many free assembler by googling.But I dont think you can get a free c compiler.

tearoffear said:
Sorry for warez request, thanks for your help. And one more question; which compiler is the best.

'Best' is only a personal opinion, so there's no 'best' compiler, or 'best' anything else - just what individuals consider their own 'best'.

I use ASM51 from metalink for programming in assembler, like already told it's free.
If you can find RL51 (relocater) you can break your code in several (reusable) modules to create a library for common things (math, I²C, keypad, LCD module, ...) so you don't have to embed it in all your projects.

There is a free evaluation version of the Keil C compiler. Only limited to 2K code. So for small programms no problem.

Both works fine but if it's the best I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…