Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 uc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop posting cracks falleafd........Yesterday I deleted one of your post without warning and today I am seeing another post of yours with same crack file. Thats enough! Final warning to you, stop or action will be taken.

Moderator @ www.electro-tech-online.com

Anyway I'd like to say thanks to every body. Thanks falleafd for trying to help me and sorry if I caused a conflict by an indirect way.

If your project is not to big, then maybe you can try Keil's C51 compiler. It has a free evaluation copy, it has most of the functions in registered version, but the program code size is limited to 2K.
However, I think this compiler generate quite efficient code. I guess 2K is sufficient for small school project.

i'm still in the progress of learning 8051..
just a simple question for u guys..
what's the difference between simulator and emulator for 8051?
aren't they the same?

ah_Hui said:
i'm still in the progress of learning 8051..
just a simple question for u guys..
what's the difference between simulator and emulator for 8051?
aren't they the same?

Simulator is only software that simulate your program. For example, you run your program in your computer, and check the internal register value, RAM etc.

Emulator isn't software simulation onnly, it enables you to connect and run the hardware. Similiar with simulator, you could halt the program, check the register value etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back