Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 SPI control dot Matrix (Max6952)

Status
Not open for further replies.

capix

Hey all

i'm new here.
Can anybody guide me with this? i really new with SPI thing. and i not very sure about how SPI works. currently i using 8951 MCU and want to control the 5x7 Dot matrix using MAX6952 chips.

i really hope u'll can give me some idea and guide me...

thanks....

what u mean by software spi? i really noob here..Sorry. even i not quite understand what u say about u have I2C but don't done SPI.
sorry..:( my bad here...

i'm gonna use MCU 8951(nxp) and max6952 that can drive the 5x7 led using spi
i already done some searching about it and what i found is max6952 is serial. so that's mean i need to use spi to send the data to max6952.

what i just understand is you need 4 pin to control the MAX6952, and that's pin is CLK, DIN, DOUT, and CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back