Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 Microcontroller (Urgent Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UAE_Engineer

Hi there,

I need your help guys. I have an assignment that I should submit tomorrow's afternoon. It's about 8051 microcontroller.

This is my first course in Microcontrollers. Thus, I am not doing that much good :roll:

The questions that I need answers for are :-

*A description of :-

- The 8051 input / output ports and programming.

- The 8051 serial ports and programming.

- The 8051 timers and programming operation.

* What is an 8051 editor/assembler/downloader?

::

Waiting for your replay & believe me am not going to copy anything from here without referring to you because my college is very strict with studying loyalty

Sorry if my questions weren't clear because English is NOT my first language :oops:

I see your studying loyalty may already be faced with a challenge.Don't you have a text book on the 8051 microcontroller?The questions you asked are described in almost every text book on 8051,and ATMEL 8051 based microcontrollers' datasheets also include detailed specification on all the internal modules.

For Atmel 8051 basics and interfacing tutorials

Hi

Pls check https://www.freewebs.com/maheshwankhede/

For Atmel/Intel 8051 microcontroller basic tutorials

Tutorial include Interfacing examples of different circuits to 8051 like I/O Ports LED, Switch, Relay, RS232C Cell Phones, GPS receiver, 7-Seg. Display, LCD Display, ADC & DAC, Sensors, Stepper Motor, DTMF Decoder, Keyboard, External Memory with relevant theory, schematics and sample codes in Assembly language & C language

Mahesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back