Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8051 based remote automation using DTMF with audio acknowledgemets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebuka_2

Greetings.

I want to design and implement a GSM based remote control. I want the system to be interactive as well as a stand-alone device.

I want that when a call is made to the device, it automatically picks up and request for authentication and then direct the user interactively on how provide his requests. The device should then switch ON or OFF the desired appliance.

My problem is: I do not know of any IVR chip or if and how I can incooperate a voice player for the audio acknowledgements.

Please help me out.
Thanks

Thank you all. I found a chip (ISD25 series). Please I need with the chip. Anything I should know about it.
Thanks

Thank you all. I found a chip (ISD25 series). Please I need with the chip. Anything I should know about it.
Thanks

I am not familiar with that line of chips, which one will you be using?

I will be using ISD251210. I want to know how I can record/play to/from a particular address on the chip. I want to record up to 8 different audios and play them independently when needed. I want to use it to implement an Interactive Voice Response (IVR).

I will be using ISD251210. I want to know how I can record/play to/from a particular address on the chip. I want to record up to 8 different audios and play them independently when needed. I want to use it to implement an Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
Sorry I do not see that part number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back