8051 and a3982

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulshah

Anyone can please provide me the circuit diagram for interfacing A3982 Stepper Motor Driver with 89c51 microcontroller.

it is simple... the processor does not even need to control the motor. port pins and pull up resistors is all you need. the primary control is simply direction and one pulse per step.

what is there to not understand?

If you really must you should check out the manufacturer before asking for help:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Actually its just one part of my whole project. There is some logic input to the controller and the controller will in turn drive the stepper motor through a3982. Now I just have a doubt that only the step and dir pins should be connected to controller or anyelse for operation???

no others have to be... there are other control inputs but if you know what you want you can tie them off to the appropriate levels.

VDD, VREF, RESET=3.3V, ENABLE=0V will get it running with 0.4V/Rs max winding current

pls check the circuit diagram attached.....tell me if there is any mistake......its urgent....

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…