Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 LED Chaser 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicGuy

I dont have alot of experience with electronic components, only soldering and what does what to a certain extent. i want to make an 8 LED Chaser using a 555 timer, and some resistors and capacitors, is that possible? if so how do i know which pin on the timer gets connected to which?
If anyone could help i would greatly appreciate it.

Here is one. If you google the ic's you will find data sheets that will show how to count the pins. Come back here if you need help.
**broken link removed**

The circuit linked to will give an effect like the attached with 10 LEDs. Modification for 8 LEDs is pretty simple. So when you say LED Chaser that is what we assume you want.

Ron

Attachments

• LED Sequence.gif
    LED Sequence.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 652
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back