Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8 channels Voice Recorder with Pic16F877

Status
Not open for further replies.

letomax

Helloo everybody I need some ınfo about to design my project. I have 8 anolog voıce ınput and ı want to record in PC (digital) and than play too :). whats your advice ? how can design project ? ı am new and dont know very well PİC to. I try to learn Assembly . Pİc16F877 has a ADC so ı need serial port (PCI cards) and dual ports too but ı dont know how can ı get datasheets I need a thıs projects....Pls help mee .

Helloo everybody I need some ınfo about to design my project. I have 8 anolog voıce ınput and ı want to record in PC (digital) and than play too :). whats your advice ? how can design project ? ı am new and dont know very well PİC to. I try to learn Assembly . Pİc16F877 has a ADC so ı need serial port (PCI cards) and dual ports too but ı dont know how can ı get datasheets I need a thıs projects....Pls help mee .
Well you can start with the need for an A/D conversion rate of 6-8KSPS (the voice band is 3KHz and acording to Nyquist you need at least double that) times 8 channels, or 48-64KSPS.

So you need to be able to process and store 48-64KB per second, but since the A/D maxes out at 50KSPS, there is not time left to tell it to change channels. I would not attempt to use that chip to do more than 4 channels and that would still be tight since you would be forced to talk to a serial memory chip for storage.

Dear my friends thkns for your answers. but still ı have not solved my problems.. ı thınk ı can design with Pic bcs Pic 16f877 has a ADC and send infos to PC with PCI card. is it possible to design with any micro controller do you have any ıdea of thıs ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back