Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

8- channel mixer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm designing an 8-channel audio mixer and i'm still at the intial stages of
designing the input amplifier circuits.i'm looking at a microphone and a guitar as my main inputs.
I need help on designing a dyamic microphone pre amplifier.this should be a low noise amplifier circuit.
I'm also wondering if the microphone preamplifier will work for all other inputs,
so i can just duplicate them 8 times.

The mike input should be balanced, and suitable for 600 ohm (or so) microphones, usually using an XLR connector. For a line input it's normal to have a mono jack socket, and the switch on this disconnects the first microphone stage and goes in at a higher level.

A passive guitar really requires a higher impedance though, and it's normal to have a specific guitar input - with around 1mohm input impedance.

You might try having a look at **broken link removed** or **broken link removed**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back