Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

74LS90

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsil

hey, i am a real electronics noob. Here i am with this problem trying to find a replacement for 74LS90. I need a component which can do the same as counter 74LS90. Can anyone pls tell me? :wink:

I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you need to replace a defective 74LS90 with a pin-for-pin compatible part? Are you looking for a decade counter that isn't a ripple counter (or have all the resets) like the '90? TTL? CMOS? How about some detail here and maybe you get a really good answer that fits the bill perfectly.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back