Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment led digital clock project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone Electro said:
I wodnt trust my being late to an homemade clock.
It's funny, I think the same way sometimes. Like when I put together things like furniture out of a box. "Did I get all the screws tightened enough? Are they too tight and going to break?" Anytime I make something that's somewhat important, it freaks me out to have to rely on it, as I know the most likely possible weaknesses, where if it fails, I know where it will fail first. But if someone else makes it or puts it together, I never worry about it. :)

How about Pike makes Someone Electro's clock, and SE makes my chairs. :lol:

where's the diagram? i can't see it when i click your site. im a newbie here. i also need a project related to 7 segments. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back