Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment LED circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
flemmard said:
Hi,
can anyone get me 7 segement LED circuit for PIC16f877.
Thanks

hi,
You have to specify Common anode or Common cathode LED types and how many LEDs.

ericgibbs said:
hi,
You have to specify Common anode or Common cathode LED types and how many LEDs.

Hi,
I have both ...so no problem if i get one of the circuits.I wish to use 2 LEDS to display 2 digit BCD number.

Thanks Gibbs !

Last edited:
if u r output is BCD so u need decoder IC

one option is 7447 of Common anode or 7448 Common cathode LED c this IC datasheet for connection this TTL also u have CMOS but i dont remember the type now

flemmard said:
Hi,
I have both ...so no problem if i get one of the circuits.I wish to use 2 LEDS to display 2 digit BCD number.

As always, this is covered in my tutorials, and like Eric says in a fairly recent thread - do you ever look for yourself before you ask questions?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back