Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment display

Status
Not open for further replies.

another guy

hey guys i know this sounds simple but how do you display a letter on a 7 segment display.when it reaches a top sensor it should display H and when it reaches a bottom sensor it should display L.ANY help out there?

hey thanx for ur reply..can you maybe show me with a sketch or somethn what control circuit i can use to this(when it reaches the top sensor than the H and when it reachers the bottom the L will be displayed automatically plz.thank you in advance

It's pretty simple, why don't you have a stab at it, then when you're stuck post what you've got and we'll tell you how to fix it. Rather than have us do it for you, which means you learn nothing.

Take a look at this thread. It may give you some ideas on how it can be done.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back