Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment display using pic16f628

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelam29

hi frnz
m new to pic .m working on pic 16f628a .i wan to design a simple counter from 0-99 using two seven segment displays and a key.when a key is pressed the count should increase by one. can anybody help me out with the code.

neelam29 said:
hi frnz
m new to pic .m working on pic 16f628a .i wan to design a simple counter from 0-99 using two seven segment displays and a key.when a key is pressed the count should increase by one. can anybody help me out with the code.

Check my tutorials, which contain everything you need to do it - although you will have to use bits from various tutorials.

thanks but that was bit harder for me,cause m a new comer in feild of programming ,ur tutorial contains this type of programming using interrupts.i tried doing in a better and simpler way without using interrupts.

The interrupts make it easier! - it makes the multiplexing completely transparent to your main program. If you don't want to use interrupts you have the problem of maintaining reasonably accurate multiplexing whilst checking the keys, de-bouncing, and everything else!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back