7 segment display using pic16f628

Status
Not open for further replies.

neelam29

hi frnz
m new to pic .m working on pic 16f628a .i wan to design a simple counter from 0-99 using two seven segment displays and a key.when a key is pressed the count should increase by one. can anybody help me out with the code.

neelam29 said:
hi frnz
m new to pic .m working on pic 16f628a .i wan to design a simple counter from 0-99 using two seven segment displays and a key.when a key is pressed the count should increase by one. can anybody help me out with the code.

Check my tutorials, which contain everything you need to do it - although you will have to use bits from various tutorials.

thanks but that was bit harder for me,cause m a new comer in feild of programming ,ur tutorial contains this type of programming using interrupts.i tried doing in a better and simpler way without using interrupts.

The interrupts make it easier! - it makes the multiplexing completely transparent to your main program. If you don't want to use interrupts you have the problem of maintaining reasonably accurate multiplexing whilst checking the keys, de-bouncing, and everything else!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…