Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 segment bypass circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeezri_gurl

for my final year project was to counter parking system. in this project I use the circuit display (7 segment), counter that decoder circuit, the sensor (ir sensor) on the bar (enter) in and out (exit). when the sensor (transmit and received) detect a car through the bar, counter counting "0.0.0.1" to "0.0.0.9" and the display will show "FULL" when the car in which to-ten. but to count up to 9 only show with only 2 display "0.0.0.9." The main problem I face now is love does not know how to design a bypass circuit to convert binary (number) to the hexa (alphabet) without using the PIC. I have searched the internet for this circuit but did not find any. please help me. AS Soon As Posible cause the end of this month I will present this project to pass my final year. please ... please ... help me .....

Attachments

• Doc1..doc
    43 KB · Views: 148
  • counter display..jpg
    counter display..jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 253
See this thread.

Edit: For your circuit, you could just substitute the 74192 decade (BCD) counter, for the binary 74190.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back