Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

7 band equalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker_24

**broken link removed**

Anyone can help me make that 10 band equalizer to 7 band equalizer?

What are the things i will remove?

Also,can anyone give me the corresponding values of the resistors in that equalizer?

Thanks lot!

striker_24

Last edited:
you'll have to recompute for the bands...also your circuit seems to be so complicated, using too many op-amps...to have a better output just cascade a high pass and low pass filter and you'll adjust them to your prescribed frequency...just remember that your 5th band should attain a 1kHz frequency...

Last edited:
Like I said on the other website, you need simple Multiple-Feedback-Bandpass filters, not a highpass filter followed by a lowpass filter, millions of buffer opamps and two opamps without any negative feedback.

Attachments

• poorly designed equalizer.PNG
    poorly designed equalizer.PNG
    17.3 KB · Views: 332
  • multiple feedback bandpass filter.PNG
    multiple feedback bandpass filter.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 347
I will be using an NE5532 for the op amps with single supply, will it work if I will ground the -Vcc or do I need to follow your sticky?
opamps-gif.16569

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back