Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V to 10V-12V

Status
Not open for further replies.

cockpot

I got a Pulse Width Modulation signal of 5.3V but i need to change the signal voltage to 10V-12V..... But i dont know how to convert the signal voltage anyone can help me
Thanks in Advance

A little bit more information.... Is the original 'signal' a fairly low current? (<10mA) Is the expected output to be unchanged except for its height? Is the output expected to drive any significant load? (>10mA) Do you have a voltage source available?

I created a PWM from microcontroller it gives me output 5.3V. I need to pass the PWM to Gate Driver. Gate Driver needs min of 10V to produce output but i have 5.3v. How to convert it. The input which is giving to Gate Driver is signal so i need something which input is signal 5V converts 10-12V

Easiest way is to just amplify it, if you have about 12VDC available. A suitable opamp configured as a non-inverting amplifier should do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back