5v stepped down to 200 millivolts / can it be done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We know that - but where are you getting the free electricity to generate the HHO?.

It's NOT an efficient process, you would be better off using the electricity to charge a battery, and use a battery powered mower.

wow so defensive

So sell it, become a millionaire. What's stopping you?

I'm not going to argue or defend the idea, I tried to get everything pushed through a couple of years ago and found I couldn't patent the electrolsis process (duah) and the method I was supposedly using had already been patented. Hydrogen is also one of those things that raises sooooo many questions that it's virtually impossible to market it due to the fact it is too good to be true. It's so good in fact that people will deny the reality that water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen and you can easily seperate them and both are extremely flammable and an automobile will basically run on any flammable liquid or gas with proper air fuel tuning. BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. This is all old news I'm not going to defend reality and what should be common knowledge. If you'd like to see it, watch it work, use it, just reserch it, try it and prove yourself wrong.

reserch

We know that - but where are you getting the free electricity to generate the HHO?.

It's NOT an efficient process, you would be better off using the electricity to charge a battery, and use a battery powered mower.

fourteen thousand different ways to make electrolsys more efficient. My mower has a high output lighting stator wich generates electriciy while running and a battery to start the production and the mower. Come on people this is not worth arguing about. It's a very simple process and can be made extremely efficient.

Well no one has managed to make it 'extremely efficient' yet - no arguments, it doesn't work, and has repeatedly been proved not to. Your claim of the mower generating enough electricity to run itself is even more ludicrous than most

As has been suggested, why aren't you a millionaire?, you're supposedly producing completely free energy - sell it!.

OK

FOR SALE

Completely Free Energy. Guaranteed or your money back

What are you willing to pay. My guess is nothing do to the fact that supposedly it's been proven impossible and inefficient and all that. So you have bought into many others oppinions who may or may not have tried or done it right or what ever. But needless to say you won't offer a good deal of money for this because you've been led like sheep to believe what others want you to believe.

My Hydrogen kit is not for sale, I don't want to fight the fight that is required to make this fly. HOw hard could it be you might ask.... Well lets freckin see . I didn't even suggest that i was working on an hho project and was told it wouldn't work, i didn't even offer my idea for sale and I was told it didn't work.... it goes on and on ok you have proven it right here right now. It's a big fight and prove the facts it has to be in your face hold it in you hands proof. And that my friend is a whole lot of explaining. You do realize that when the automobile was introduced it recieved less questions and arguements about how it ran and the reality of what was driving it, than hho has produced.

I never said I was selling I never ask you to buy it I didn't even suggest you to research what others have found. I suggest you believe it and if you couldn't do that go blow a 100 bucks and prove it to yourself. pvc, stainless, and a whole slew of ways to power...

I have my own personal proof, I can walk outside and touch it I can use it, start it, enjoy it without having to argue that it is in fact possible.

I have my own personal proof, I can walk outside and touch it I can use it, start it, enjoy it without having to argue that it is in fact possible.
Yea right, heard that before. Why ever would anyone who could feed the world ever want to sell or heaven forbid be a philanthropist and offer his invention to the world. Never seen it happen and never will.
Why not build a generator and power your home, neighborhood, town. After all water is not nearly as expensive as gasoline.
You do realize that when the automobile was introduced it recieved less questions and arguements about how it ran and the reality of what was driving it, than hho has produced.
Where is it now? These so called water cars pop up all the time, zero of them work it's just another scam.

well the only question I have for you is have you tried it for yourself? If not then you're nothing but a fool. Judging something based on nothing. YOU say you have facts but where are these facts, who is providing them, are they reliable or could their oppinions be purchased. Money is an amaizing thing, if I were to be making 11 billion dollars a quarter I bet I could figure out how to convince YOU that purple unicorns do exist and can fly. You are just too easily convinced. You judge on reference other than experience. If you'd like I'll provide you will all the resources I used to build my generator and you can give it a go. Once you have done that then you can get back in touch with me and thank me.

Just a little food for thought. In 1984 a good friend of my father came up with an invention, it was a water injection carbarator that claimed 200 miles per gallon. They sold for 250 dollars installed and were proven to provide no less than 150 mpg on a 350ci engine (That was on my fathers vehicle) But amaizingly no more than 9 months after he started selling these He came over to my father and said "I'm fu*^ing rich!!!! Some guy just wrote me a check for the rights to my patient and for me to agree to forget about it." Not three days later there were two moving trucks and he was out. My dad has talked to him off and on since then, he refuses to talk about what happened and says he is still VERY wealthy. I just wonder who bought the rights to that patient and why is it not still being sold today? But one thing I know NOBODY except those who bought that carbarator will believe that with water and a fancy carbarator you could achieve 150-200 mpg.

Since a patent only lasts 25years max it's now in the public domain. What's the patent number so we can look it up?
The 200MPG carburetor is yet more snake oil.
**broken link removed**

you keep talking but all I hear is BLA BLA BLA

Since a patent only lasts 25years max it's now in the public domain. What's the patent number so we can look it up?
The 200MPG carburetor is yet more snake oil.
**broken link removed**

I'm done (yep your comment will be "of course, give up when asked for proof") but it just comes down to this. You are not educated enough to carry on this conversation. You read what you believe you can argue with and ommit the rest. Then you find a loose translation of efficiency in an uncontrolled setting on one particular vehicle.... the list goes on and on. You believe that only gas is flammible and it's the only thing that will run a car. You do not even prove to have a clue that there are other things in this world that burn, explode, react with and assist. The importance on this is when two people push half as much effort is required to accomplish the same goal, or twice as much can be accomplished if both work the same as if running solo. but hold on with your quick little reply of "well that's just double the efficiency" duah. There are chemicals, liquid, gasses..... that all react in different ways and produce different measures of power. Take for example Oxygen this element is extremely flammable and provides a longer burn than consumption, next Hydrogen also extremely flammable but ignites and consumes much more quickly than oxygen. Then of course there are man made liquids and gasses such as diesel, gasoline, propane, nitrous oxide..... All of these react differently, burn temps, ignition temps, reactivity, longevity. But yet amaizingly they can all be added together to provide more power, efficiency, or one or many substituted for another such as Hydrogen and Pure Oxygen added to Gasoline. WOW isn't that just awesome, oh and I forgot to tell you that there are many things in our world that are not flammable that can be broken into there bare elements and become extremely flammable> such as WATER H2O 2 parts flammable and one part Explosive = POWER. Don't climb up onto your little soap box and voice an oppinion that you cannot support. Instead bring your little know-it-all self down to my kneck of the woods and I'll give you a little learnin'. I've got all the chemicals, gasses, liquids, and I'll make an engine run off of any one of them. Quit blowin' your hole you outrageously ignorant fool.

You've offered zero proof it works. They love this stuff on overunity.com nobody needs any proof whatsoever on those forums.

I asked you for the patent number, even the inventors name should be enough. But since it's all a fairy tale well I won't hold my breath.

There are many proofs that HHO doesn't work, but only the delusional hold dear to their homebrew stories...
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho_scam.shtml

Last edited:
Would you like another?
**broken link removed**

The amazing thing is there are ZERO of these HHO folks willing to give the world their secret for free.
Must be a greedy lot those water fuel types.
**broken link removed**
Gollums pimpin HHO ride, but he won't share the secret.

Last edited:
wow you are amaizing

well I'd spend hours hyperlinking and pasting everyone elses thoughts and ideas and so on and so forth. But I don't give a rats what anyone else has to say about the whole thing I was prompted to research design and build my generator from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a74uarqap2E
Again there is a person who not only said it could happen but made it happen and proved it across the nation. Oh but wait you didn't see that in person or maybe it's because you didn't watch the news or maybe you don't trust the news like you trust the random nobodys on the web. Whatever the reason you will bach at that video.

It's just for referance, you do make many wonderful points though. Yes there are a LOT of scammers online, there are people in my city that are selling the same crap and people are buying. I didn't and I don't. I would love to provide you with all the information and plans for my generator but quite honestly I spent over 200 hours..... UNDERSTAND THIS TWO HUNDRED HOURS of my personal time over $600 in parts throughout the trial and error process. I have a SERIOUS ammount of time energy and effort invested in this project and I love to show it off and brag to everyone who comes by my shop. But there is no way in HELL that I'm going to just GIVE that away, NO F U buddy do you even know what it is to invest that much time, blood, sweat, and tears HOLD ON RETARD YES BLOOD FROM BUSTED KNUCKLES, SWEAT AND TEARS FROM FRUSTRATION AND PUSHING SEVERAL PROJECTS BACK TO THE SHOP DUE TO DEAD BATTERIES BLOWN ALTERNATORS, BELTS..... This is who I am this is how I feel. Quite honestly as I stated before I don't like to PROVE myself on this matter and that is what is required to sell this. It's even required to give it away. The ammount of work needed to install my device on your car would take extensive modifications and would be fairly costly even if you were to do it yourself. So answer this. I have a product that can increase your fuel economy my at LEAST 50 Percent and the product would only cost the price of parts (you could provide them to me if you like), but this product if you choose to install it on your personal vehicle would require stainless lines from fuel tank to engine, braded lines were flex is needed, a new programmable fuel management unit (FMU) to replace your current ecm (if your car is obd2 though it more than likely has a body control module wich requires you to retain your stock ecm so you would have to bypass the engine controlls of your current ecm to acomplish the fore stated), you will need a high pressure fuel pump, larger injectors with a higher peek pressure it would be wise to convert to a coil on plug set up so that timming can be more readily adjusted by the standalone FMU and Finally if you really want to reep the full benifits of this you would need to install hardened valve seats to ensure valvetrane can withstand the ammount of timing and heat to produce power. There you have it. Thats why I won't sell it. It can be done I have done it. Is it reliable NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO is it plug and play NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. is it cheep NO NO NO NO NO NO NO Thats why it's on my Lawn Mower. The reason noone is taking this and perfecting it for market is because it takes sooooo much money and sooooo much time and there are no kickbacks. A person cannot deny that there are kickbacks Oil companys will pay corporations to produce an inefficient product. It's not a theory it is a reality. Just like big medicine will pay doctors to perscribe their drugs. If you have a vehicle that has been perfected to run on water then what???? Honestly do you think big oil is just gonna say "good deal we're gonna go broke" and yes they would. If big oil took just a 30% hit on sales this quarter they would go broke the following quarter. They make big money but they are only making on average a 7% profit.

You blueroomelectronics have nothing to stand on except that the world is flat. You are the kind of person that believes we have come as far as we will ever go. Nothing new will ever be invented no amaizing anythinig will ever happen again. I am honestly sorry I just realized that you have no hope, no drive, there is no light at the end of your tunnel. That is something I can't argue with. I assure you though the world is not flat (although you probably don't believe me) "heard that one before" And yes those people inside that little box are real people. "just more snake oil"

Don't be so quick to judge. If I had met you during my R&D of my generator you might have broken my spirit (doubt it, but could have at times) You must understand that ANYONE i repeat ANYONE could be the person that changes the world with whatever it is they have descovered or developed and it is everyones responsibilty to encourage and provide knowledge, not oppinion. I would hate to one day find out that I was the reason that a world changing invention was delayed because of my oppinion.

Don't hate me because I'm extremely educated in what I know. I came to this sight for further education in an area I'm not so experienced in. I didn't jump your posts or thoughs or ideas and tell you that you were wrong. Why because I'd be running on oppinion not fact.

And in the future choose more scientific and unfoulable resources because everyone one of your links had faults, large and small. Comparisions that are not equal, fabricated reality that is pulled from someone elses guess or personal experience. There are places you go for facts and it's not the web and it's certainly not to someone's forum post or blog.

I live in the world wide world where if I light a gallon of gas it goes whoof and is a good show, but if I were to light a gallons worth of liquid Hydrogen I'd go by by
I know this because one of my favorate party gigs when I have friends over it so fill up a 55 gallon trash bag with the HHO from my generator put a remote detinator on it and blow it up. I've been told that I rattle the windows in my friends house that is 2 miles from mine.

I sure wouldn't call that an equal reaction.

don't be such a down-er... oh and if you would like I'll make you a HHO generator according to my wife I only have $473.53 invested in parts. And that's a FACT.

patent #

I asked my Father if he knew the patent number and he just laughed stating "why would I even have a clue?" He later called me back stating that this seemed to be exactly what he had **broken link removed** The problem with this is the timeline doesn't fit. Having been too young to remember what it even looked like all I can go off of is what I'm told So in no way am I saying that this is the exact carb. This is an educated guess on my fathers part based on his recolection. He did tell me that he should still have the carb. stored somewhere and that he would look for it. He knows he removed it before he sold the car. So if he can find it I'll draw up a blueprint and provide that information for free 'cause I didn't make the thing and I think it's been covered up by whoever to either push fuel injection or promote poor fuel economy

That's a water injector, they've used them in engines to prevent knock. This has nothing in common with HHO. It's also common knowledge and has been used for many years. The fuel gain is negligible and it introduces it's own set of problems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_injection_(engines)

As for your $600 investment (peanuts compared to the dopes that spent their life saving chasing the HHO fantasy). And 200 Hrs is nothing. It takes three times the energy to split the Hydrogen & Oxygen then what you get from burning the result.

You also claim your lawn mower runs on ONLY water, so what's stopping you from connecting a generator and powering your house?

Do they even put carburetors in modern cars?

been covered up by whoever to either push fuel injection or promote poor fuel economy
Ah yes the mandatory cover up.

The overunity crowd also tend to believe in government conspiracies and UFOs.

I think the world is very round and man did land on the moon.

Here's another site with a article on water cars, Browns Gas and the like.
http://skeptoid.com/

Quit now, find another hobby.

LOL I just watched your ancient Channel 5 report on Stan Meyer. It's a SCAM he bilked investors till taken to court and could never prove anything worked.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Meyer

And a crackpot site too!
http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html
Right...

And this nutter site
http://www.need2know.eu/?p=410

As for my guess what killed Stan Meyers (assuming he was murdered) was most likely one of the several pissed off invested he stole from.

Last edited:
Oh and here's yet another silly university professors outlook on the "free lunch"
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…