Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5V boost convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkn

i cant find this ic in our market...ic model is LT1302CN8-5..purpose of this ic is to boost the incoming low voltage to 5 V...is there any equivalent component for this??if so pls tell the name of the component and its model...

Last edited:
@Diver300: LT1302CN8-5 is not available in our market... u told that there are many boost converters available...tell few components name with models u know......

So where is your market located?

@crutschow:bro in (Puducherry) India...there is any equivalent component for this device??

@audioguru::help me r else shut and do ur work
I don't work anymore because I am retired. My government pays me a pretty good pension.
I buy food at a market, not parts.
I buy electronic parts from an online electronic parts distributor called Digikey or Newark in USA. They stock almost everything. If I order before 8:00PM then the parts are delivered to me the next morning.

Last edited:
@audioguru:do u know any equivalent component for this ic LT1302CN8-5

Last edited:
@audioguru:do u know any equivalent component for this ic LT1302CN8-5
Sorry, I do not need to search for parts replacements because if I need any part then I buy it.
I don't know what parts are available in your country. Maybe you should ask people in your country.

I work for LT (Mars). What are your requirements? input voltage, output voltage, current, operating frequency...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back