Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5mW Astronomy Green Laser Pointer Repair Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragman

I have to claim about my 50mW green laser pointer that I am using for astronomy.

It worked perfectly when I received it. On the first night, I used it for showing stars to members of my atrophies association. The green laser is very bright at night. It is an enough power one.
I always mount it on telescope, but the microswitch got broken after nearly one year and a half I used it.

I tried to dismount the device using a clamp, but I didn’t succeed.
I would appreciate a correct suggestion to recover my laser pointer. Waiting for your help.

More detail of the laser pointer needed (Model, photo, datasheet......). The link is unhelpful.

This is my laser pointer, but the on/off press button has stopped work.

**broken link removed**

Is there any method to get the press button out from the hole?

Attachments

• broken-laser-pointer.jpg
    broken-laser-pointer.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
If this one is the same with the one I dismantled before, you should press the button until it's beneath the casing, then twist the casing and yank it out. The rest can be worked out hopefully.

Vizier87

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back