Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5A H-Bridge motor controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtaromECE

good day masters.. i have a school project, and i am planning to use the 5A h-bridge motor control circuit that master kjennejohn gave me, but i don't know how to interface the circuit via parallel port and i don't have the programing codes that will control the circuit... need help masters...:):)

So, you're saying you've googled "parallel port h-bridge" and nothing came up? Rubbish. The PC parallel port has been one of the -most- interfaced-to ports on this planet, I think. There is ton on ton of code out there, in everthing from 80x86 assembler to GWBASIC/QBASIC to Turbo Pascal, to C/C++, to VB, to - you get the idea.

You are wanting us to "give you" the answer; you call us "masters" as if you fancy yourself some form of "acolyte" - well, answer us this, oh ignorant one: Do you think we all begged to be handed the workings? No - we did not; instead we used the tools at hand to answer the question ourselves. In the past, it may have been books, magazine articles, or if you were lucky, BBS postings and early internet newsgroups and IRC chats. Today, you have these forums and google.

Amazingly, for 99.9% of the questions most people have, google has the answer - but you have to go there and type it in, and press return - in order to find that out. If you do your research, and fail to find the answer, or find the answers but don't know how to use them, that's one thing - but you haven't even completed this step!

/or, as my parents would tell me as a young boy: "Son, there's the encyclopedia set we bought you; look it up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back