Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 volt short circuit from a fresh cell is 3 amps or so.
If you can't figure out how to light a small piece of wire from a capactor and a 9 volt battery I'm again disappointed.

9 volt short circuit from a fresh cell is 3 amps or so.
If you can't figure out how to light a small piece of wire from a capactor and a 9 volt battery I'm again disappointed.

I'm using an 350V 320uF cap. no lose over long ass distance and can vaporize a 47Ohm resistor just like this. "KaBOOM"
Maybe my 9V battery are made in china. it is seriously one amp.

hehe. When I was 8 I was experimenting with model rocket engines in my bedroom. Sheer ignorance led me to the point where I accidentally ignited one without securing it to anything. Those things really only burn for a second or two but that was just about the longest two seconds of my life. :eek:

Torben

Haha, I understand how that feels. When I was 15 that's the year before the last I was cooking 50g of rocket fuel on the stove. It was my first time so I overheated and it caught alight on the stove. - Instant Mayhem, purple flame that is like 1m high shots up to the roof, the tiles on the wall cracked and the whole house was in smoke. The worst is that the neighbors called the fire department cause they saw smoke shooting out from the window. Hahaha. lucky my parents aint home.

guys tis is the 555 thread not the whatever thread, we must talk about 555 timer before we piss luxuchenghu off. Sorry luxuchenghu.

When I was a kid, all my rockets blew up and guess what happened to my bombs?

Boy oh boy my bombs went high.:D

When I was a kid, all my rockets blew up and guess what happened to my bombs?

Boy oh boy my bombs went high.:D

All my rockets didnt lift off and all my bombs dont make noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back