Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 timer control pin help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fkuk

i need formulas or something telling me how voltage change effects the period on a 555 timer

everywhere i look the websites keep telling me that it is usually disconnected or attached to a capacitor to ground

also is there a free circuit simulator somewhere on the internet i have been using this site
Circuit Simulator Applet
but today i have found out that the maximum frequency on the scope is only 16kHz and i need to measure between 25kHz and 60kHz

i need to select components for a 555 timer to make the output frequency at min 25kHz and at maximum 51kHz
but the period is determined by the control pin

dont worry i have figured it out the circuit simulator can show higher frequencys all you have to do is click on options then other options and change the time

and through trial and error and the basic formula i have solved it

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back