Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50 wat led, cob, ic driver... Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtleguy

So I'm a doing a project using these 50 watt cob chips that have ic driver technolgy. I want to make one light by worrying these together running only one plug. They will have a hard-line liquid cooling system using PC liquid cooling parts. I need to know how to wire them together. The chips are white table 50 watt Square chips 50 mm. They have JT - 40 * 60 - 110 volts ,and then on the bottom they have 110 volt ce ROHS. Can anyone explain how they work and suggest possible worrying solutions for a 4, 6, and 8 chip lights.....

Give us a part number for the COB LEDs you are going to use. A datasheet would be better.

eT

50W COB LED Chip, CANAGROW 4 Pack Full Spectrum LED Chip for Plant Grow Light (380nm-780nm / AC 110V / 3000K), Integrated Smart IC Driver... This is all i have

I got it on Amazon it doesn't always say a lot about it there spectrum is supposed to be identical to to a cree
product

Attachments

• 51XC51m+rYL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51XC51m+rYL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 195
You wire them in parallel. However, in my experience, they produce more heat than light so cooling is imperative.

Mike.

So can i get a digram of how i suite then up... And why did another forum s moderator closer my thread saying that main to leds are not allowed to be discussed.... It was all circuits or something to that effect.....

It's not a good idea to play around with mains power if you're inexperienced. The fact you don't know what parallel means suggests that you're inexperienced.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back