Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

50 Hz PWM with PIC Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaramillo.pipe

I need to do a PWM with a frecuency of 50 Hz (20 ms) to control my ESC....thats right?.....and by changing the dutycycle I can change the speed of my brushless.....thats right?...............does anyone knows how to do this PWM with a PIC microcontroller (for example a 18F family PIC).......i've read it cannot make such slow frecuencies PWM....

Thanx

ESC. Electronic Speed Control. Uses standard RC servo signals to control a high frequency MOSFET (generally) bank for motor PWM. Advanced models have break and reverse features with various deadband control.

Last edited:
I need to do a PWM with a frecuency of 50 Hz (20 ms) to control my ESC....thats right?.....and by changing the dutycycle I can change the speed of my brushless.....thats right?...............does anyone knows how to do this PWM with a PIC microcontroller (for example a 18F family PIC).......i've read it cannot make such slow frecuencies PWM....

Thanx
Double posting is bogus:(, although this is the correct forum.

I dont want my PIC to run at a slower speed.....because I also have USB functions in my microcontroller that im using...........is there any external hardware (integrated circuit) which can generate PWM or something like that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back